Ellen Adarna Says She Wants to Work With John Lloyd Cruz and Nora Aunor.

Ellen Adarna had nothing but good words for her Moon of Desire co-star JC de Vera.  “He's so good, he’s the best sa cast namin. He makes things easier for us. ‘Yung kaeksena ko naman kasi palagi is JC. He's very patient with me. There are times na marami ng takes dahil sa akin. I said ‘I'm sorry.’ He just holds my hand and he tells me, ‘Everything is going to be okay’. He's a gentleman,” she said.


The model-actress shared that since she is a new actress, JC has been helping her when it comes to acting. "Kasi baguhan pa lang ako ‘di ba? Kasi iba kasi ‘yung acting sa soaps at sa mga movies. Medyo malikot ‘yung mata ko, minsan pag nag eye to eye contact kami, awkward eh, I don’t know him that well, so sabi niya ‘Tingnan na lang ‘yung dito (pointing on her nose bridge) ko.’"

Ellen shared that aside from JC, she looks up to John Lloyd Cruz as an actor. She wants to work with him in the future. 
 
When asked why, she replied, "Because he is so good at acting." She also wants to work with Nora Aunor. "Kasi every time when I have a crying scene my director is always telling me, panoorin mo ‘yung eksena ni Nora Aunor, ganon ka umiyak."

When asked about how she handles her bashers, the model-actress relayed, "I choose my battles. May mga haters lang na haters talaga. May iba naman na they criticize you by constructive criticisms.” 
 
Meanwhile, when it comes to her supporters, she makes sure that she thanks them when she has the opportunity. "I say thank you to them once in a while. Kasi kung rereplyan mo sila lahat, ang dami-dami nila,” she said.
 
 For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger