Daniella Barretto Speaks Up Amid Claudine-Marjorie Barretto Feud.

Marjorie Barretto's daughter Daniella Barretto has spoken up amid the ongoing feud between her mother and her aunt Claudine Barretto.

On her Twitter account, though she did not mention Claudine's name, Daniella posted series of tweets that are obviously addressed to her aunt. Daniella expressed her dismay of the hurtful remarks that were said about her.

"Not long ago, you would've never let anyone speak ill of me. But now, you're actually asking and paying people to insult me. Now that tweet was really for you" she tweeted.

"If you regret being a part of my life and ask people including your lawyer to insult me like that. just because YOU THINK my past tweets are about you, now makes me regret you ever being a part of my life as well. God bless you," she added.

Daniella also reacted to the tweets of Atty. Ferdinand Topacio who posted, "Year of the Horse nga pala. This could be Danni Barretto's year..."

Daniella commented, "Call me a horse all you want, ask your people to keep bashing me, I don't care. Because the people can now see, who they should believe. Iba na mga bashers ngayon. They think they know your life better than you. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

In an interview with The Buzz just this month, Claudine expressed her dismay over not seeing her nieces including Daniella. "One thing I will forever regret is that I always made life easy for my sister. For Marjorie. But she killed me the day na tinanggalan niya ako ng karapatan to see my nieces na pinalaki ko. Nakalimutan niya ako 'yung ako talaga"

"I would never ever do anything to hurt my nieces" she said adding that, "I just pray that they don't forget, Dani, Julia, Clauie, Leon."
 

 For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger