Sam Concepcion on Acting: ‘I think there's a lot more that I can offer’

Sam Concepcion is ecstatic to be headlining his first TV project this year, Mirabella. “I'm really, really excited to be in a new show and it's such a big thing for me, especially that it's the first thing that I'm going to be doing this 2014 on TV. I am really excited about that and it's not just that, I'm also working with people who are easy to work with,” he said in an exclusive interview with Push.com.ph.

When asked for his reaction about being chosen to replace one of the two original actors who were supposed to be Julia Barretto’s leading men, he replied, “I kind of see it as not new to me because it kind of happened to me and Enrique (Gil) actually before. We had to change leading men for Way Back Home. But I feel very privileged that I’m the first one that they thought of when they need someone to deliver,” he commented.

Sam remarked that he has a lot to offer viewers when it comes to acting. “I think there's a lot more that I can offer at this point because in recent years I had albums, and I’ve been hosting on MYX, you've seen me dancing on TV and I had acting but you didn't see become really like a front liner lately so I think I could. Alam mo ‘yun mapapakita ko sa audience to be able to do acting job again,” he said.

Despite his busy schedule, Sam relayed that his personal life is going well. He shared that he and rumored girlfriend Jasmine Curtis fully support each other when it comes to their respective careers. “Individually we’re both doing well. She just recently became part of a huge movie, Transit, you know, the Oscars and all that. And I know she has a lot of other projects so you know we are really good and we just support each other in our careers,” he stated.
 
For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger