Phoemela Baranda Confessed on Sunday that she already has a 14-year-old Daughter.

Phoemela Baranda confessed on Sunday that she already has a 14-year-old daughter that she hid from the public, friends, and even members of her family for so many years.

On Buzz Ng Bayan, she introduced Kim, the daughter she had when she was just 19.

“My mom asked me to hide my pregnancy because I was modeling then,” Phoemela cited as the reason why she hid that part of her life, something which even her own daughter didn’t know for such a long time.
But then the time came that she realized she needed to let it out.

“When my mom died, it served as my wake up call that I need to be Kim's mom. Dalaga na anak ko,” she said.

Turning 15 this year, Kim only learned the truth when she was already 11 years old. She thought her grandmother (Phoemela’s mom) was her real mother.

“I really didn't know who she was, if she was my sister or she was my aunt,” Kim said, pertaining to Phoemela. “Kinausap niya ako and my uncle. They talked to me seriously and explained everything.”
She further said that she understands why Phoemela did it.

“In-explain naman sa akin na they did it for security reasons and for her career. I know how showbiz is. I understood it naman. I looked at it at a different perspective because I know that they did it for a reason.”
Meanwhile, going public about her secret is quite liberating for Phoemela. One question remained unanswered, though: Who is Kim’s father?

But then again, that’s another story.

 For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com  
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger