Miss World 2013 Q and A - Video and Transcript.

The Miss World 2013 finals night held on September 28 at the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center in Bali, Indonesia saw the crowning of Miss Philippines Megan Young as the country's very first Miss World.
Megan Young with half-Filipina host Myleene Klass during the Miss World 2013 Q and A
Megan Young bested 126 other beautiful delegates from around the world to finally clinch the blue crown which has been elusive to the Philippines for the past 63 years. With her heartfelt answer in the Q and A portion, Megan indeed melt everyone's heart to capture the crown.
The Miss World 2013 Top 6 were asked the question "Why should you be Miss World?" during the Q&A. Check out the video and transcript below and watch Megan's crowning moment.



 Transcript (courtesy of Rappler):

Miss France: "For me it will be an honor to be Miss World because I appreciate the fact that Miss World travels a lot and meets people in the world and tries to help them."

Miss Philippines: "I treasure a core value of humanity and that guides people why they act the way they do. I will use this to show other people how they can understand each other. ... as one, we can help society."

Miss Ghana: "I believe a Miss World should be someone who is a woman with substance and is compassionate.. with beauty with a purpose.. to make an impact in the lives of women and the less fortunate"

Miss Brazil: "Miss World is a reflection of the values the world should have. It does not only focus on physical beauty, but the sensitivity to help people in need... With Miss World, she's able to help many people. If everybody does their part, we can make this a better world."

Miss Spain: "I will give to those people who really need help, all my energies, all my passion, to make their lives a little bit easier and happier."

Miss Gibraltar: "I believe that I should be the next Miss World because I want to be MW for all the right reasons. I genuinely want to help people in need. I don't want to be MW to get my hair done because those things don't change people lives. Show acts of kindness. Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear, and the blind can see."


For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com 
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger