Heart Evangelista on her love life: “I’ve never been so happy in my life.”

Things are going smoothly for Heart Evangelista. She has a new show, she has found her lifetime friends and is in a blissful relationship. What more could this Kapuso actress ask for? Heart is set to star in the GMA Afternoon Prime series, Magkano Ba Ang Pag-ibig?, where she will be paired with Sid Lucero.


What character will she be playing this time? “My name is Eloisa, simpleng babae, family girl and something na hindi niya ineexpect siguro ay ‘yung mababayaran ang kanyang puso na gawin ang isang bagay na hindi niya akalaing magagawa niya,” described Heart. How does it feel to be working again with her Legacy co-stars, Sid Lucero and Alessandra de Rossi? “Super saya! If there’s one thing that I got excited about, it’s getting to work with my friends again, siyempre buong araw. It’s nice to be working with people you’re very familiar with,” she answered. Legacy paved the way for Heart to form a close bond with Alessandra de Rossi and Lovi Poe.

How would she describe their friendship? She shared, “We’re all opposites. Hindi kami pareho ng ginagawa, but we all get along. We’re all fun and sila na ang mga lifetime friends ko.” When she’s not hanging out with her friends, what does she occupy herself with? What’s an ideal day for her? “No work, sleep until mga 1 pm or 12, eat my favorite meal- anything with cheese, no pun intended, hang out with friends, paint, drink wine and bond with people,” she replied.

Speaking of cheese, how are things between Heart and her boyfriend, Senator Chiz Escudero? Are they a cheesy couple? “We’re very good, super good. I’ve never been so happy in my life. Kung may hahappy pa, wow, perfect ‘yun.

He’s really the best, totoo,” gushed Heart. What is the best thing about Senator Chiz? “I think it helps that he’s much older. He’s 15 years older than me, and he understands everything about me. He allows me to do whatever I want and never holds me back, never puts me down, very supportive, and I learned so much from him,” she shared.

 How is Heart as a girlfriend to Senator Chiz? She answered, “I can be very childish at times, but like I said, it helps that he’s much older. I’m very malambing, passionate, ‘yun, makulit.” “We paint together. He’s been painting.

Ang cute nga niya, eh. We listen to music, cook, we like to stay home,” she added.

 For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com 
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger