Bettina Carlos on cupcakes, motherhood and chick flicks.

Actress, entrepreneur and mom Bettina Carlos has a lot on her plate, but she embraces whatever she has and looks forward to more exciting things to come in her life. Get to know who she really is, sans the camera. The Kapuso actress shared that she really loves the kinds of roles she’s being given lately.

 From Tiya Madel in Tempation of Wife to Vicky in My Husband’s Lover, Bettina is happy with the direction her career is taking. “Actually, ‘yung ganito, hindi mo akalaing they’d throw you a role like this. Kasi, normally of course, there’s ‘yung mga pinapangarap ko na mga baliw ganyan, pero medyo na-check na ‘yun because of my role sa Tiya Madel in Temptation of Wife,” stated Bettina.

What could possibly be the next role that she would like to take on? She answered, “Anything, I’m open to anything. The weirder it is, the more fun it will be kasi it’s a different persona. It’s you, it’s totally not you, so it’s something that you wanna try.” We asked the statuesque actress to tell us something random about her. To this she replied, “I bake! I bake cupcakes and other goodies.

That’s actually my business. It’s called Baked Bites. If acting is my job, that’s my business. I’m also a mom to my 2 year old daughter, Gummy. That’s what really occupies my time.” “I sing her songs. Mostly lullabies ang kinakanta ko ngayon. Puro nursery rhymes,” she added. She also admitted that watching chick flicks makes her smile.

Hopeless romantic ako, eh. It’s nice to feel the feeling of falling in love again even if it’s just happening in front of the eyes,” she explained. When it comes to fashion, she is the opposite of her character Vicky because she is quite a minimalist. She describes her fashion sense as “…comfortable, chic and classy. I was never one to experiment so much.

If you’d see my wardrobe, puro black and white. Konti lang ‘yung may pop of colors and kung meron man, puro color blocking siya kasi hindi ako masyadong malaro sa prints and all.” Catch more of Bettina Carlos in My Husband’s Lover on GMA Telebabad. Get to see her up close and personal by watching One More Try: My Husband’s Lover The Concert on October 12, 7:30 pm at the Araneta Coliseum.

 For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com 
Share this post :

+ comments + 2 comments

September 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM



Thanks!

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger