Andi Eigenmann Clarified that She is not yet in a Relationship with former “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate Bret Jackson.

MANILA – Despite spending a romantic New Year’s Eve together, Andi Eigenmann clarified that she is not yet in a relationship with former “Pinoy Big Brother” housemate Bret Jackson.

In an interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday, Eigenmann said she just wants to take things slow since she just broke up with former boyfriend, Jake Ejercito.

“Nothing has happened yet. It’s only the beginning. I just came out of a long and very complicated relationship. I would want to take things slow,” she said.

Eigenmann said they just enjoy each other’s company and that’s why they are seen hanging out a lot.


“To me, I think everybody knows na I’m starting anew. Yung 2015, para sa akin hindi lang bagong taon. Siyempre bagong chapter din ng life ko because I lost two people who are really important to me. Now I just want to make sure na magiging masaya na ako,” she said.

Meanwhile, Eigenmann’s mother, actress Jaclyn Jose, expressed her disapproval of her daughter’s brewing romance with Jackson.

Asked why she doesn’t like Jackson, Jose said: “Baka sumikat pa 'yan. ....I don’t know him at all.”

Jose, however, said Eigenmann still has the last word when it comes to her personal relationships.

“I don’t judge his personality. It’s up to Andi. It’s her life. But for me, I don’t like him. Sorry,” she said.

Reacting to her mother’s strong statements, Eigenmann said she does not mind what Jose thinks of Jackson -- yet.

“As of now it doesn’t [matter] because pwede naman niya sabihin what she wants and at the same time, hindi pa rin naman kasi niya nakikilala si Bret. Open pa to judgment. She never really got the chance,” she said.

Eigenmann also noted that her mother is definitely biased in favor of Ejercito.

“I know how close my mom is to my ex so maybe that’s why. She loves Jake,” she said.

Setting aside all intrigues, Eigenmann said she is looking forward to more projects this 2015.



For more CHIKA Patrol Updates FOLLOW or LIKE CHIKA PATROL on Facebook and Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com

Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger