PBB Big Winner Daniel Matsunaga a Permanent PH Resident by December.

Brazilian-Japanese model and "Pinoy Big Brother" winner Daniel Matsunaga will become a permanent resident of the Philippines in December.

Matsunaga shared the news in the episode of "Kris TV" aired on Monday, saying he is petitioning next to become a naturalized Filipino.

In an earlier interview, Matsunaga said his family has decided to move to the country after he was named the "Big Winner" of the hit ABS-CBN reality show.

"I'm planning to bring my whole family here. I want to stay here for the rest of my life," said Matsunaga, who has been staying in the Philippines for five years. "I'm just waiting for my father to retire from his job. He said maybe after two years."

Matsunaga's Japanese father is still based in Brazil for work. His sister, model Vanessa, and Brazilian mother recently flew in to the Philippines to stay with the upcoming actor.

Despite not being a Filipino citizen yet on paper, Matsunaga said he considers himself a "true Filipino," having identified with the culture in the country.

"We can't choose where we are born, but we choose where we belong. I've been living here for five years. I'm a Filipino," he said in an interview last month.

Matsunaga added: "If it's needed for me to have a drop of Filipino blood, I am willing to get it from Makati Med! My heart really belongs here."



For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger