VIDEO | Maxene Magalona Admitted that She No Longer Talks to Any of her Former Boyfriends.

Maxene Magalona admitted that she no longer talks to any of her former boyfriends, saying most of her past relationships ended badly.

In a live interview on "Aquino & Abunda Tonight" on Thursday, the 27-year-old actress got candid about unfollowing all of her ex-partners on social media and stopping communicating with them.


"I don't speak to any of them because gano'n talaga nag-end, eh. We never said that we'd still be friends, walang ganoong usap," she said.

Magalona added: "Almost all of my breakups we're really, really bad. I mean, talagang it didn't end very well. And I guess it's because no breakup is ever happy naman talaga."

Happily single for almost half a year now, Magalona said she is focused on her career, which she said got a fresh start when she returned to ABS-CBN.

"The longest that I've ever been single is now," she said. "I really want to do this for myself, this time. I'm just so happy with how things are going in my career right now."

"I don't want to date anyone. Magseselos 'yung career ko, eh!"

She is set to co-star with Zanjoe Marudo and child actress Jana Agoncillo in the upcoming primetime series "Dream Dad," which is under the direction of Jeffrey Jeturian.



For more CHIKA Patrol updates FOLLOW or LIKE  CHIKA PATROL  on  Facebook  and  Twitter and ADVERTISE with us email at ilovekakulay@gmail.com
Share this post :

Post a Comment

#NEWSFEEDPH

7 Reasons Why Women Loves Smelling Man.

Sa aming ginawang survey tinanong namin ang netizens online sa isang fan page kung sa tingin nila ano ang masarap amuyin sa isang lalaki. B...

Kakulay Alert

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. CHIKA PATROL - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger